Get a quote
Please select a product then get a quote
The FAS allows low-income populations organized in solidarity groups to access insurance services. To this end, it adapts to the cultural as well as socio-economic realities of the country.
On the cultural level:
- It is based on the African values of mutual aid and solidarity as they are manifested in the tontines.
- By offering its coverage to ascendants and the elderly excluded from insurance, the FAS takes over the notion of African family.
FAS takes part in the fight against poverty
- By extending social coverage to informal sector actors and rural populations
- By enabling disadvantaged populations to access the health system and meet funeral expenses
- By democratizing the insurance premium
- By offering premium payment facilities
THE DISTINCTIVE BRAND OF GMC
The GMC benefits from experience in the development, marketing and after-sales service of microinsurance products that it has acquired in the social economy as a mutual.