Civil Responsibility of the Head of the Family
GMC covers the pecuniary consequences of civil liability which may fall on the insured by application of articles 1382 to 1386 of the civil code due to damage caused by:
- The insured person’s personal act, his recklessness, his negligence,
- her husband,
- his children and those entrusted to him and in his care,
- his real estate,
- objects, things, products, household appliances belonging to the insured and used privately,
- domestic staff during their service,
- the use, without the subscriber’s knowledge of a land motor vehicle, by his minor children or by the attendants attached to his private service, when the vehicle used does not belong to the subscriber and has not been borrowed or praised by him. Damage to the vehicle remains excluded.
- The opening of a door by the insured or by a person for whom he is responsible and who is on board a land motor vehicle as a transported passenger.