WHAT DOES THE HEALTH INSURANCE CONTRACT PROVIDE FOR?
Coverage of medical costs following an accident or deterioration of health noted by a competent medical authority.
WHY SUBSCRIBE HEALTH INSURANCE?
- shelter from the financial consequences of medical treatment, surgery, for example;
- health expenditure is inexpressible and tends to increase;
- you cannot predict the severity of the illness or the cost of care;
- the disease can occur at any time, especially when you are completely destitute;
- the absence of the social security system in our countries.